Includes 4 Livemix CS-Duos, 1 AD-24 analogue input rack, 1 Mix-16 central mixer, 4 Livemix MT-1 dual position mic stand mounts and CAT6 cables.
The Digital Audio Labs Livemix Analogue Bundle is an eight-channel personal monitoring solution allowing you to monitor eight different mixes.
The Digital Audio Labs Livemix Analogue Bundle comprises one AD-24 analogue rack input, 1 MIX-16 central mixer, four CS-DUOs dual mix personal mixers with relevant adapters as well as several CAT6 cables to connect all the units together.
The Livemix platform is a flexible and modular system allowing you to upgrade your system depending on your requirements. It is primarily designed for live applications but is equally at home in a recording studio, providing outstanding sound quality for incredible value.
The Analogue bundle connects to your mixer via TRS or DB-25 on the AD-24 and sends the signal to the personal mixers via the central mixer.
Digital Audio Labs Livemix Analogue Bundle Main Features:
- Powerful yet easy-to-use 24-channel (8-mixes) personal monitoring system
- Each personal mixer can create two separate stereo mixes, serving two musicians at once
- Outstanding sound quality, with EQ and Dynamics on each input for further tweaking
- Stay connected to the room when you put your earbuds in, thanks to ambient mics on the personal mixer
- System includes AD-24 input module, MIX-24 distributor, 4 x CS-DUO mixers, 4 x mic stand mounts, and 6 x CAT6 cables