Twin Diaphragm Omni Microphone, Stereo Pair.
The DPA ST2006C Stereo Pair Omni Microphones have been hand-picked from DPA to give you the best live and natural recordings possible. The ST2006C Twin Stereo Pair can be hung, mounted or concealed to suite your environment. DPA ST2006C is perfect for venues, live and studio applications.
ST2006C Stereo Pair from DPA have been selected on sensitivity within ¬±1.5 dB, for precise acoustics and true tone. The Stereo Pair ST2006C come in a heavy-duty transportation box for protection and safe transportation.
The 2006C is part of the flexible DPA Reference Standard series. The 2006C with the MMP-C compact preamplifier offers a subtle character alteration with a bit more "body" to the low end ‚Äì in addition to its easier-to-position approach. The 2006A with the MMP-A pre-amplifier is the audiophile's choice with low distortion and totally accurate and faithful sound.
The difference is in the capsule technology that in the 2000 series features the new Twin Diaphragm Capsule technology. Comparison with its big brother, the iconic 4006, is inevitable. The relationship between the two is clearly heard from the first 2006 audio glance; the 2000 series simply performs like much more exclusive microphones from the premium class and redefines the term value for money.
The main features of the ST2006C Stereo Pair include:
- Sensitivity selected pair
- Compact size and authentic sound
- Full-bodied sound from a small-bodied mic
- Peli Transportation Case
- Directional pattern: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser, Twin Diaphragm Capsule
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: 50 Hz to 20 kHz with typ. 3 dB soft boost at 14 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 2 dB at 1 kHz: 40 mV/Pa; -28 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 16 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 18 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 28 dB (max. 30 dB)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 78 dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at 1 kHz: < 1 % up to 130 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 114 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 134 dB
- Minimum load impedance: 2 kohm
- Output impedance: < 200 ohm
- Cable drive capability: 100 m (328 ft)
- Output balance principle: Impedance balancing with Active Drive
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): > 50 dB
- Power supply (for full specifications): 48 V Phantom power (± 4 V)
- Current consumption: 2.8 mA
- Connector: XLR-3M. Pin 1: shield, Pin 2: signal + phase, Pin 3: - phase
- Color: Matte black
- Output voltage, RMS: > 4 V
- Polarity: +V at Pin 2 for positive sound pressure
- Temperature range: -40 °C to 45 °C (-40 °F to 113 °F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90%