At a glance
- Control Methods: Ethernet,Wi-Fi, USB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.75″ x 14.75″ x 4.75″
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Range of Motion (Axis-1): 5 1/2″
- Range of Motion (Axis-2): 6 1/4″
- Axial Nudge Increment (Axis-1): 1/18″
- Axial Nudge Increment (Axis-2): 1/16″
- Mounting Method: 5/8″-27 threads
- Included Power Adapter: DC 12V, 2.5A
- Power Adapter Cable Length: 8ft (2.5m)
- Max Microphone Weight (horizontal/level setup)*: 5 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Max Microphone Weight (vertical/inclined/upside-down setup)*:2 lbs (0.9 kg)
The Dynamount V2-R is a robotic microphone mount with single-axis motion and rotation allowing effortless mic placement via Ethernet, Wi-Fi and USB.
The Dynamount V2-R uses a new ultra-quiet drive with 10X finer motion, offering unmatched precision to its front to back motion allowing you to find the perfect distance from the source as well as rotation to find the optimum angle. The V2-R is controlled directly from your laptop, iOS or Android device, providing precise control over mic placement without leaving the monitoring sweet spot. Presets can be saved and recalled for effortless A/B comparisons without leaving the control room.
Such precision will yield great results letting you hear mic placement like EQ before recording and finding the optimum sound before even pressing the record button. No more "fix it in the mix". The V2-R is ideal in multi-microphone placements giving you a powerful and easy way to get the tone you want with phase coherence and more.