At a glance
- Professional handcrafted reference monitors
- Advanced DSP – powerful DSP made easy to use for positioning, sound balance and bass extension
- Power to spare - Pascal Class D Power modules
- Analogue and AES Digital inputs (with word clock and through connections)
- Esotar Pro tweeter – the already-legendary Dynaudio HF reincarnated
- Mounting options – easy to mount for any situation and ready for VESA brackets
- Soffit mounting – dedicated mode for soffit mounting to control enhanced lows
- High-resolution 192 kHz / 24-bit signal path.
- Flexible designs – Core 59 vertical or horizontal, with the tweeter/midrange on the outside or the inside.
- Made in Denmark
The Dynaudio Core 59 is a high-end professional three-way active studio monitor with brands new Esotar Pro tweeter, Class D amplification, ground-breaking DSP and super flat response all the way down to 42Hz.
The Dynaudio Core 59 has been designed from the ground up to answer the needs of audio professionals. Its all-new Esotar Pro tweeter has been designed to avoid fatigue and provide superb imaging, transient detail and effortless frequency response. It works by using an inner dome placed just behind the diaphragm that optimises airflow, smoothes frequency response and removes internal resonances.
The 5-inch midrange driver uses Dynaudio's own Magnesium Silicate Polymer (MSP) material and is powered by a neodymium magnet coupled with aluminium voice-coil for an incredibly fast response. Combined with crossover points set at 312Hz and 5.1kHz, the Core 59 delivers focused midrange with critical vocal elements focused in that mid driver.
The newly developed bass driver is the result of intensive studies into subwoofers and uses a brand new copper voice-coil and glass-fibre former powered by a ceramic magnet and an incredibly powerful 500W Class-D Pascal amplifier.
Sophisticated DSP has also been employed giving the user control over frequency response based on the placement of the speakers to counteract boundary effects. The DSP also provides the Sound Balance filter originally developed for the LYD series, which tilts the entire frequency response without affecting the phase response between the drivers.