Includes: 3 - SR25 Cardioid Condenser Microphone, 1 - KickPad, 1 - Windscreen for SR25. DrumKit System case included.
At a glance
- Earthworks DK25/L (Live Performance version) includes: 3 - SR25 Cardioid Condenser Microphone, 1 - KickPad, 1 - Windscreen for SR25, 1 - Users Manual with DrumKit Brochure and Demo CD, 1 - DrumKit System aluminium case included
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 25 kHz ±2 dB @ 15cm
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Peak acoustic input: 145 dB SPL
- Output: XLR (Pin 2+)
- Min output load: 600 between pins 2&3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions (L x D): 165 mm x 22 mm (6.5 x .860 inches)
- Weight: 160g (.35lb.)
The Earthworks DK25/L Precision Drum Microphones. Three microphones capture every nuance of sound from each piece of your drum set with exceptional clarity and cohesiveness.
The Earthworks DK25/L is for ‚ÄúLive Performance‚Äù and has three SR25s: two for overheads and one for kick drum; a KickPad and a windscreen. The patented cardioid pattern on the SR25 provides a more uniform off-axis response and less susceptibility to acoustic feedback. The Earthworks 25kHz series of microphones was designed to be used for percussion. The SR25 cardioid response is 50Hz to 25kHz. This model will handle up to 145dB SPL. The DrumKit microphones will also provide stunning results on a wide variety of instruments and vocals for recording or live sound. They are unlike any other microphones on the market, because of proprietary and patented technologies. A great kick drum microphone needs to be designed and optimized for that specific purpose. This means the microphone is great for kick drum and nothing else. To create a more versatile product Earthworks designed the kick drum optimization in an external XLR package - the KickPad. Just plug a KickPad into the mic line going to the SR25 kick drum mic for magnificent results. With the KickPad removed, you can use the same SR25 microphone for most anything. All three high-quality Earthworks microphones in the DrumKit System can be used for other instruments and vocals. The KickPad will also improve the sound of other popular microphones used for kick drum. The DK25/L includes an attractive carrying aluminium case, ready for the road.