The Earthworks SR40V Vocal Microphone is Earthworks first vocal microphone for live stage and studio performances. The SR40V is also the only High Definition microphone that delivers crisp and clear vocals every time.
The SR40V from Earthworks adapts to your vocal environment for true presence and depth for vocals. The revolutionary circuitry from Earthworks makes the SR40V the first High Definition vocal mic on the planet, a true testament to Earthworks engineering and expertise.
The SR40V combines flat, extended frequency response with a lightning fast impulse response, making this the perfect vocal mic for all vocal artists, singers and songwriters.
The main features of SR40V include:
- First and Only High Definition Vocal Microphone
- Hand-tuned and tested
- Reproduces subtle details other vocals microphones miss
- No need for excessive EQ or effects
- Textbook perfect hyper-cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Fastest transient response of any vocal microphone on the market
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction and no smearing or distortion
- Low handling noise
- Circuitry is handcrafted to match each capsule for optimum performance
- Frequency range spanning from 30Hz – 40kHz
- Peak Acoustic Output rating of 145 dB SPL
- Self-noise rating of just 22 dB SPL (A-weighted)
- Sensitivity rating of 10 mV/Pa (-40 dBV/Pa)