The elysia nvelope is a transient shaper tool providing powerful controls over attack and release characteristics to shape the sound
The elysia nvelope features 3 powerful modes of operation. In full range mode, the nvelope acts as a traditional transient shaper adding or removing attack and sustain from program material. This mode works great to add punch and depth on drums, bass guitars, and keyboards, and nvelope also features a unique Dual Band Mode, which provides more flexibility by assigning attack and sustain parameters to the chosen frequency range.
The Freq A knob selects the frequency point at which point the attack processed while the Freq S affects the end frequency of the Sustain. When in EQ mode, the Nvelope becomes a two-band shelving EQ with the attack and sustain controls becoming boost/cut controls. The nvelope goes even further by allowing each channel to be set independently in dual mono mode.
An Auto Gain button ensures that in full range mode, the increased level of the attack is automatically compensated for avoiding unwanted distortion. In dual band mode, the Auto Gain function is not necessary and as a result is not available.
Like all elysia products, the nvelope employs a super clean discrete Class A design that offers ultra clean signal path ensuring a wide, open and punchy sound all the time. Stepped potentiometers with 41 steps are employed for frequency settings while constantly variable pots with centre détente has been chosen for finding the neutral position.
elysia nvelope Features:
- Transient Shaper
- Discrete Class-A Topology for Pristine audio quality.
- Full Range Mode‚Ä® Fast & efficient envelope shaping.
- Dual Band Mode - Enhanced frequency controls.
- EQ Mode‚Ä® Alternative high/low shelf equalizer.
- Mixed Mode - Two different processors at the same time
- Stereo Link/Dual Mono - Flexible channel use and combination.
- Auto Gain Eliminates level peaks and distortion
- High grade components with solid aluminium knobs
- Made in Germany