Designed for professional music, lighting and video engineers and includes a patented Zenwave motion technology.
At a glance
- The patented ZenWave™ motion technology allows you to float forward and backward without harmful pressure.
- Active Tilt™ seat plate pivots smoothly forward and backwards to promote proper body alignment.
- The "Free-Float" backrest stays with you as you lean forward, giving you continuous support.
- Customize your seat and backrest position simply with three lever adjustments.
- The convex shape of the "Free-Float" backrest massages and improves blood flow to your lower back.
- The cool breathable mesh prevents perspiration buildup and keeps your clothes looking fresh and clean.
The Ergolab Stealth Chair is designed for professional music, lighting and video engineers and includes a patented Zenwave motion technology.
The Ergolab Stealth Chair provides unbinding, stress-free support protecting the lower back. It also follows the movements of the body massaging the lumbar area supporting the increase of blood flow to rehabilitate those suffering from chronic back pain or discomfort. It also uses advanced mechanics and materials to help improve the health of its users.
Using a non-reflecting Midnight Black colour, the Stealth Chair is ideal for FOH (Front of House) or side stage locations as it will not reflect light sources on TV or on stage. The chair comes with both 2” office style casters and 4” Tourmax casters.