At a glance
- 16 buffered, DC coupled inputs
- 16 independent, buffered, DC coupled outputs
- 256 connections, each with 3 attenuation levels
- Piano mode
- Random pattern mode with definable randomisation area and density
- 254 slots of pattern memory
- Pattern change via MIDI program change messages
The Erica Synths Matrix Mixer is a 16x16 matrix mixer allowing for setting and recall complex routing within modular setups larger systems.
The Erica Synths Matrix Mixer takes the centrepiece of the Syntrx and expands the concept allowing for non-modular or semi-modular systems to work within a larger system that can comprise anything from instruments to fx or even a modular synthesizer. The Matrix Mixer works with Eurorack, and through the use of adapter cards, can work with EMS Synthi and Buchla Music Easel too.
The Matrix Mixer enables simple patch changes with the included panel buttons or via MIDI Program Change and offers huge flexibility particularly suited for live performance.