The Eventide H9000 is a state-of-the-art network-ready multi-effects processor featuring the latest advances in technology including a 16 DSP engines powered by four quad-core ARM processors.
The Eventide H9000 is eight times more powerful than the H8000 and includes new jaw-dropping effects like shimmer, timescramble, band delay and vocoding adding to an already impressive arsenal of effects.
Furthermore, it boasts a wide array of I/O options for stereo and surround applications, including analogue I/O, AES/EBU, ADAT and USB, offering 16 bidirectional audio channels. It integrates perfectly to modern DAW-based workflows and offers the option of connecting to MADI, Dante and Ravenna for IP-based network workflows.
Following the groundbreaking approach that has governed Eventide since its inception, the H9000 lets you create impressive FX chains with sets of four effects for truly otherworldly and stunning textures which can be easily routed to any of the surround channels.
Producers, engineers and sound designers working in the box will love the inclusion of the standalone app and plug-ins giving you instant access to its powerful engines without leaving the sweet spot.
Eventide H9000 Main Features:
- 4 quad core ARM processors serving as 16 DSP engines
- 8 channels of pristine analog audio I/O, AES/EBU, ADAT, 16 USB audio channels
- Optional audio network connection for MADI, Dante, Ravenna and more
- Control the unit via the front panel, using our emote software or as a DAW plug-in
- Innovative FX Chains make setting up and managing complex effects easy