The Flea 4750 is an omnidirectional replaceable head for the Flea 47 microphone.
The Flea 4750 features a 38mm acrylic ball with 1/2-inch gold-sputtered capsule and offers the same sonic characteristic as the M50. As such it can also be used with Neumann U47 microphones too.
Installation is as easy as fitting the 4750 head and fastening the three screws.
Flea 4750 Replacement Head Features:
- Directional pattern: Omni
- Frequency range: 40Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity at 1kHz: 27mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50/200 Ohm
- Rated load impedance: min 500/2000 Ohm
- Weight: .55 lb.