At a glance
- Exact clone of the legendary ELA M 251 microphone
- Tim Campbell's CT I2 capsule - exact replica of the CK12
- Selected 6072A tube
- Our identical clone of T14/ I transformer
- All important connecting parts, pins, and terminals are gold-plated.
- Wiring is based on the last upgrade from Andreas Grosser, which makes this microphone less noisy.
The Flea ELA M 251, Vintage Finish is an exacting homage to the revered Telefunken ELA M 251, a hallmark of large diaphragm condenser microphones with tube technology. This model boasts the inclusion of Tim Campbell's CT12 capsule, an impeccable reproduction of the renowned edge-terminated, gold-sputtered CK12. It's further enhanced with meticulously chosen 6072A vacuum tubes.
Integral to its acoustic fidelity is the inclusion of Flea's precise T 14/I transformer clone, a key component in replicating the microphone's distinctive aural signature.
In a nod to its rich heritage, the Flea ELA M 251 wiring echoes the final enhancements made by Andreas Grosse, ensuring an unparalleled standard of quality. All connective components, including pins and terminals, are adorned with gold plating, which augments the microphone's visual appeal and contributes to superior performance and reduced noise interference.
This meticulous recreation is tailored for audio professionals who seek unparalleled sound quality and reliability in their recording equipment.