At a glance
- 64 Point Connections (32 Inputs / 32 Outputs)
- DB-25/D-SUB Tascam Standard Pinout Format Connectors
- 32 Independent Channels of 48V Phantom Power
- Front Panel - 2 Combo TRS/XLR Input & 2 XLR Output
- PATCH APP Routing Software (OSX & Windows) (iOS iPad Coming Soon)
- Create, Store & Recall Routings in Seconds
- Create Complex Multing Combinations w/ No Impedance Issues
- No AD/DA Conversion, 100% Transparent Analog Signal Path
- Patented Flock Audio Matrix Technology
- Multiple Unit Expansion with any PATCH Model (PATCH, LT & XT)
- External 5Pin 24VDC Power Supply w/ IEC Cable Included
- 10 Ft. - USB 2.0 (USB-A to USB-B) - Cable Included
- Unit Dimensions: 1U - 1.75”(H) x 19” (L) x 8” (D) - 15 lbs
The Flock Audio Patch System is a powerful 64-point digitally-controlled analogue patch bay routing system allowing for the routing of any hardware without any patch cables.
The Flock Audio Patch System combines analogue patching with digital controls accessed via an easy-to-use Mac/Windows software that communicates with the patch bay via USB. Audio signal stays in the analogue domain all the way through, doing away with unnecessary AD/DA conversions and keeping the signal as pure as possible.
The Patch unit, 32 inputs and 32 outputs accessed via DB25 connectors. It also sports two channels of I/O at the front over XLR outputs and Combo XLR/Jack inputs allowing for instant patching of equipment. The Patch unit also provides 48V phantom power if required for use with condenser or active ribbon microphones.
The Patch system is controlled via the Patch App which lets you instantly select sources and destinations from your Mac or PC by simple drag and drop. Furthermore, it is capable of easily creating advanced multing. All settings can then be stored and recalled at any time.