The Focal SUB 6 BE Active Subwoofer. 350W Active subwoofer for professional monitoring sytems.
At a glance
- 350W Active subwoofer for professional monitoring systems
- Perfect for use in music production, post-production or broadcast applications
- Frequency response: 30Hz-250Hz
- Maximum SPL: 116 dB SPL (peak@1m)
- Input - Type/impedance: Left, Right, LFE Electronically balanced / 10 kOhms. Connector: Female 3 pins XLR. Sensitivity: Variable
- Output (to satellites) - Type/impedance: Left, Right Electronically balanced/50 Ohms. Connector: Male 3 pins XLR
- Amplifier: 300 W RMS, BASH technology
- Internal processing and functions: Left + Right mono summation, LFE+lo-passed mono sum, 24dB/octave variable lo-pass filter, Phase adjustment, Polarity, 24dB/octave, defeatable hi-pass filters with selectable frequency
- User controls: Sublevel (sensitivity) adjustment, Lo-pass frequency adjustment, Phase adjustment, Polarity switch, Mute, 2.1 bypass (controlled by external footswitch), Hi-pass frequency selection, Hi-pass defeat
- Indicator (LED's): Power on, Mute, Hi-pass defeat
- Power supply - Mains voltage, Connection 230V (T1.6AL fuse rating) or 115V (T3.15AL fuse rating), IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- Transducer: Subwoofer "W" composite sandwich cone, high excursion Focal 11W7670 270mm (10.6") drive unit
- Cabinet Construction: 19mm MDF panels internally braced
- Finish: Real red veneer sides - Black on body
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 380 x 344 x 440mm (15 x 13.5 x 17.3)
- Weight: 23kg (50.7lb)
The Focal SUB 6 BE Active Subwoofer 350W Active subwoofer for professional monitoring sytems.
The Focal SUB 6 BE, part of the Focal SM6 Series, is an active subwoofer (1x350W rms built-in amplifier BASH technology) for professional monitoring systems. The driver is an 11 inch Focal with a W sandwich composite cone loaded by a large section laminar port. The Focal SUB6 Be can be used both as LFE channel in a surround system or as a bass or sub-bass complement in a stereo system (2.1 or 2.2). Therefore it includes all the features (with easy settings) to achieve this task, such as a stereo high pass filter (75 or 100Hz) for the left and right satellites, low pass filter (adjustable) with mono summation, phase inverter, phase fine-tuning, mute switch, 2.1 bypass with a footswitch remote control (not included), etc..