The Furman M-10x E is an affordable AC power conditioner designed to protect from electrical spikes and surges as well as protection from RFI and EMI noise.
The Furman M-10x E boasts 10 IEC outlets spread into two isolated banks of five. It also boasts an additional front outlet. the M10x E is rated for a total load of 10 amps while the inlet boasts a 10 amp IEC male connector.
Furman M-10x E Power Conditioner Main Features:
- Maximum Output Current:10 amps
- Line Cord:1.5 meter, removable, IEC C-13 female to Schuko male
- Operating Voltage: 230VAC 50Hz
- Spike Protection Mode:Line to neutral
- Energy Dissipation:305 joules
- Peak Impulse Current:12,000 amps
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage:650 Volts
- Noise Attenuation:Transverse mode: Greater than 20dB, 1.5Mhz to 200 Mhz
- Dimensions:1.75” H x 19” W x 7.5” D
- Weight:2.3 kg.