Transformerless large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a fixed cardioid polar pattern.
This B-Stock unit comes in original packaging, as new.
A full warranty of one year will be issued with this purchase.
At a glance
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 12.5mv/Pa (94db SPL @ 1kHz)
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17 dB (A weighted IEC 651)
- Max SPL: 128db (0.5% @ 1kHz)
- Power Requirement: 48v
- Capsule diameter: 1.07"" (27.18mm)
- Membrane Thickness: 6 MICRONS
- Type: Externally Biased True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Furnished Accessories: Storage Bag & Shock Mount
- Supply Voltage: +48v Phantom Power
The Gauge ECM-87 is a transformerless large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a fixed cardioid polar pattern.
The Gauge ECM-87 is an ideal choice for recording vocals, acoustic guitar, drums and most acoustic instruments thanks to a smooth presence peak that makes the source easily stand out in a mix.
The ECM-87 can be further augmented with the optional ECM-87 Mic Clone plugin software that allows you to add the tone and character of some of the most iconic microphones. The ECM-87 comes with a carry bag and a shock mount.