At a glance
- 10-slots 500 Series Chassis
- Ultra low noise medical standard power supply
- Timed power on by relay
- Amorphous cobalt shielding to eliminate its radiation
- Inputs: Combo XLR / jacks balance IN
- Outputs: 10 XLR Balanced Outs, 10 Jacks Bakanced Outs
The GC Audio 500 Rack is a 500 Series chassis designed to accommodate up to ten 500 series modules.
The GC Audio 500 Rack uses an ultra-low noise medical-grade power supply, ensuring utmost reliability and quality. To protect modules in the rack, The 500 Rack uses a time power switch controlled by a relay, avoiding an inrush current. Furthermore, it boasts amorphous cobalt shielding designed to eliminate unwanted radiation.
Each of the ten inputs use combo XLR/Jack connections while Outputs are separately available on XLR or Jacks