60cm x 120cm broadband absorber built with a rigid core and an air gap to provide absorption across the entire frequency range.
The GIK Acoustics 242 acoustic panel is a 60cm x 120cm broadband absorber built with a rigid core and an air gap to provide absorption across the entire frequency range.
The GIK Acoustics 242 is 3.625” thick and hangs truly flush on the wall thanks to an integrated wire on the back. Combined with Acoustic bass traps in each corner it provides an effective way to tune your room acoustics.
GIK Acoustics 242 Acoustic Panel Main Features:
- Patented design utilizes a two-frame system with a rigid absorptive core and built-in air gap
- Standard 24.1875″ x 48.25″ weight: 8lbs
- Can be custom sized to fit your specifications - Contact us
- Easy wall and ceiling installation using wire integrated in the back like a picture frame
- Optional built-in Scatter Plate for an even balance of absorption, diffusion, and scattering
- Free standing options available with metal stands or boom stand brackets (boom stand not included)
- Easy to install on ceiling with optional Cloud Mounting Bracket©
- Class A fire rated
- Available in 9 standard, quality GIK Acoustics fabric colors
- Additional Guilford of Maine fabric choices available