Multi-channel monitor controller capable of handling up to 22.2 surround sound and AD/DA converter with fourth generation s-Lock pll clocking and powerful DSP processing.
At a glance
- Latest generation of AD and DA converters, 4th generation s-Lock pll for vanishingly low jitter
- Powerful DSP processor for high resolution volume control, bass management, channel delay and downmixing
- Up to 24 channels for immersive surround formats such as ATMOS, DTS:X and Auro 3D
- Manage playback systems from mono through 22.2
- Full bass management capability
- Channel level and delay calibration
- Comprehensive downmix control
- Analog 16 channel Out / AES3 24 channel I/O
- ADAT 16 channel In / USB 24 channel In
- AES3, S/PDIF, and TOSLINK Stereo In
- Optional Dante or DigiLink module for 24 channel I/O
- Optional ADC module for 8 or 16 channel analog Inputs
- Powerful and ergonomic remote control unit for access to all system controls
- Built in SPL meter and pink noise source
- Dual redundant external power supply
- Reference quality headphone amplifier with crossfeed
- Flexible talkback system with built-in mic on remote control and mic input for external talkback mics
- Up to 3 stereo CUE outputs in addition to stereo headphone monitoring
- Made in USA
The Grace Design m908 is a multi-channel monitor controller capable of handling up to 22.2 surround sound and AD/DA converter with fourth-generation s-Lock pll clocking and powerful DSP processing.
The Grace Design m908 provides superior conversion, clocking and monitoring thanks to the fourth generation s-Lock pll technology while the DSP provides high-resolution, advanced bass management and easily calibrated channel delay and downmixing.
With up to 24 channels, the m908 lets you manage playback from mono all the way to 22.2 surround formats including ATMOS, DTS:X and Auro 3D. It includes a wide range of I/O from 16-channels of ADAT or 24-channels via USB. Additional AES3, S/PDIF and TOSLINK stereo inputs are also provided. Outputs include 16 analogue outputs and support up to 24 channels of AES3.
The m908 is the perfect centrepiece for your surround studio with its 2U Audio Control Unit fitting nicely in your rack while an ergonomic LCD/LED desktop monitor controller gives you access to all the controls without leaving the sweet spot.
The m908 also comes equipped with a built-in SPL meter and pink noise generator for perfect calibration.