At a glance
- 18 channel back USB & 2 channel front USB
- 4+2 analog outputs, 4 analog inputs
- 4 digital outputs, 4 digital inputs
- Versatile monitoring features
- Ultra-low jitter clock with hybrid PLL
- High performance phones output
- Foldback for latency free monitoring
- Sample rates from 44.1kHz up to 192kHz
- Word clock in- and output
The Grimm Audio UC1 is a high-quality USB Audio Interface and monitor controller with 4 analogue inputs and 6 (4+2) analogue outputs, flexible monitoring features in a truly unique design that solves many of modern workflows issues.
The Grimm Audio UC1 includes 18 channels over USB plus an additional 2 with the front USB connection. Some of the channels are dedicated purely for monitoring and offer latency-free performance and others are dedicated for the re-capture. The additional two USB inputs are the front perform without sample rate and word length restrictions allowing external digital sources such as an iOS device to play. It also serves as a stereo USB input for connecting external laptops.
The UC1 stands for Universal Converter and caters for all monitoring requirements thanks to its selection of analogue and digital routing destinations and the ability to create analogue and digital loops. The converters employed are of the same quality as those employed in their LS1 audiophile speakers.
The UC1 is the ideal companion to their LS1 speakers or PMC monitoring systems but also offers outstanding performance with other active loudspeakers.