At a glance
- 22 band analogue vocoder with 20 bandpass filters tuned at musically relevant intervals
- Each filter includes a follower and a VCA output
- Speech analysis compressor
- Internal carrier oscillator with saw and pulse waveforms, plus FM capabilities
- MIDI and CV controllable
- Large, high quality VU readouts
- Hand made with love in Italy
The GRP Synthesizer V22 Vocoder is a 22-Band Analogue Vocoder designed by synthesis legend Paolo Groppioni. Classic Vocoding delivered in true GRP style that sounds and feels like a true Italian masterpiece.
The V22 includes 20 bandpass filters, one low pass and one high pass filter, plus a single high pass filter on the master output, it includes a ridiculously high spec mic pre, with a dedicated input VU.
Like many other systems offered by GRP, the V22 can be used stand-alone, or if your system has the requisite space, it can be housed in a 5U system and V22 includes the power connectors for said modular environment.