dual-channel, 19” rack-mount version of the 0011 Mic preamp and EQ module originally designed by Dick Swettenham.
At a glance
- Dual Channel version of the 0011 Helios Mic preamp and EQ module.
- Exact recreation of the legendary Helios Console preamp and EQ
- Features original 2128 Preamp circuit
- Perfect replica of the Lustaphone input transformer
- 3-band EQ with selectable LF and MF
- Fixed 10kHz High Frequency
The H2 Audio 0011 Stereo is a dual-channel, 19” rack-mount version of the 0011 Mic preamp and EQ module.
The H2 Audio 0011 Stereo comes in a 2U Rack and includes all the features of the modules including the original Helios 2128 mic preamp circuit delivering 70dB of gain, Lustraphone input transformer an inductor-based EQ with selectable LF/MF frequencies and fixed 10kHz high-frequency band.
The 0011 also includes a high-pass filter with a choice of 40Hz and 80Hz frequency points, as well as controls for phase, phantom power and EQ bypass.