At a glance
- Specifically made for: Haken Audio Continuum
- Works much faster than MIDI
- Converts the polyphonic X (pitch), Y (front-back), and Z (pressure) outputs of the Continuum, to a total of 16 continuous control voltages and gates
- Ultra-fast communication
- Allows the Continuum to interface with analogue synthesizer systems
- High resolution
- Output filtering
- MIDI data playback (a Continuum performance can be captured and played back from a MIDI sequencer into the CVC)
- Customisable voltage set ups
- Switch between different voltage set ups at any time
- Each CVC control voltage output has a user-programmable formula
- Reports pressure and position of up to 4 simultaneous finger presses
- Can daisy chain multiple CVC’s together for more polyphony
The Haken Audio Control Voltage Converter is a high-resolution converter designed to fully use fast data rates and ranges of the Haken Continuum Fingerboard, EaganMatrix module and Osmose.
The Haken Audio Control Voltage Converter delivers control voltage signals to interface with vintage and modern CV-ready synths.
The CVC also allows for the polyphonic X,Y and Z axes of the Continuum Fingerboard by bypassing MIDI entirely and using the i2c chip.
The CVC also allows performance on a Continuum to be recorded and played back allowing the CVC to output signal coming from data fed to the MIDI input.