At a glance
- Frequency response: 24Hz - 80kHz
- 300W ICEpower amps from Denmark
- HEDD Lineariser Integration
- CoP Technology
- Phase-Linear Subwoofer/ Satellite System
- Max. SPL: 105dB
- Input analog and digital (AES): 2x XLR
- Solid unibody-like cabinet with a modern matt-black rubber fi nish
- Input Gain +/- 12 dB;
- Phase switch: 0 / 90 / 180 / 270°
- Universal Mains (85V – 265V)
- Dimensions: 392 x 290 x 400mm
- Weight: 17kg
- Made in Germany
The HEDD Bass 08 is an active subwoofer with 8” woofer, CoP Lineariser DSP technology to be used in partnership with their range of nearfield speakers.
The HEDD Bass 08 uses a newly developed drive unit with an 8” honeycomb woofer capable of delivering high excursion and low distortion. Combined with the incredibly high power offered by the amplifier and the use of linear filters down to 20Hz, the Bass 08 delivers precise low-frequency reproduction.
Furthermore, the Bass 08 includes HEDD’s innovative CoP technology which offers the choice between using the Bass 08 in a Closed or Ported cabinet configuration. The CoP combines physical plugs to block the ports with advanced Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filtering. Users now have the option between the accurate sound with a tight transient response or the deep low frequencies and increased SPL offered by ported designs.
To solve some of the issues associated with placing a sub in a room, the Bass 08 includes HEDD’s Lineariser technology which combined with the Group Delay Compensation control on the satellites lets you delay the signal to the nearfields to create a phase linear subwoofer/satellite system up to 2m.