At a glance
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 80kHz
- 700W ICEpower amps from Denmark
- HEDD Lineariser Integration
- CoP Technology
- Phase-Linear Subwoofer/ Satellite System
- Max. SPL: 115dB
- Input analog and digital (AES): 2x XLR
- Solid unibody-like cabinet with a modern matt-black rubber fi nish
- Input Gain +/- 12 dB
- Phase switch: 0 / 90 / 180 / 270°
- Universal Mains (85V – 265V)
- Dimensions: 595 x 380 x 610 mm
- Weight: 32.1 kg
- Made in Germany
The HEDD Bass 12 is an active subwoofer with 12” woofer, CoP and Lineariser DSP technology to be used in partnership with their range of nearfield speakers.
The HEDD Bass 12 features a high excursion and low distortion new drive unit with a 12” honeycomb woofer and highly powerful ICEpower amplifier providing a maximum SPL of 115dB.
In addition, the Bass 12 boasts HEDD's latest CoP technology allowing users to choose between the accuracy and tight transient of infinite baffle designs (Closed) or the increased low-frequency response and increased dynamics of Ported cabinet designs.
It works by blocking the port with the dedicated plug and switching the FIR (Finite Impulse Response) filtering.
The HEDD Bass 12 also mitigates some of the issues surrounding placing a sub in a room thanks to the implementation of its HEDD Lineariser technology which allows the user to delay the signals of the satellites to create a phase linear sub/satellite system.