At a glance
- 6.5" ultralight coated paper mid-woofer
- 1.5" high output, low distortion chambered textile dome tweeter
- Audiophile, custom-designed Class-D power amplifiers
- 150W total RMS power
- Max SPL, peak, pair, music, 1m: 116 dBA
- Complete DSP controlled system, 96 kHz sampling rate
- 45 Hz to 30 kHz frequency response +/- 1dB
- 37 Hz low frequency extension @-4 dB
- Coherent phase response +/-20° from 150 Hz up
- Coherent time response across the audio spectrum
- High-performance vented design
- Built-in ARC room calibration
- X-MONITOR technology
- Remote control for X-MONITOR voices selection and measurement
- process control
- X-MONITOR macOS & Windows control software
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 353 mm/13.9” x 197 mm/7.76” x 289 mm/11.38”
The IK Multimedia iLoud Precision 5 is a two-way active studio monitor with a 5" woofer and 1" tweeter powered by custom-designed Class-D power amplifiers, a one-of-a-kind DSP design, and built-in ARC room correction.
The IK Multimedia iLoud Precision 5 delivers next-level audio performance typically found in speakers costing much more, delivering every fine detail of your recordings with maximum clarity.
Custom-designed Class-D amplifiers drive a 5" featherlight coasted paper membrane woofer in the iLoud Precision 5. The included DSP ensures ultra-flat frequency response with extended low end from 45Hz to 30kHz by providing linear phase and time coherence.
Based on the highly-regarded ARC room correction technology, built-in room correction provides a fully automated calibration system for easy speaker tuning in any environment. In addition, IK Multimedia's X-Monitor Reference system modelling includes acoustic or voicing adjustments to replicate the frequency and phase response of some of the world's most renowned speakers.
The iLoud Precision 5 was designed for immersive setups, with low and high frequency controls for seamless integration into atmos setups.