At a glance
- 2x5" ultralight coated paper mid-woofer
- 1.5" high output, low distortion chambered textile dome tweeter
- Audiophile, custom-designed Class-D power amplifiers
- 175W total RMS power
- Max SPL, peak, pair, music, 1m: 119 dBA
- Complete DSP controlled system, 96 kHz sampling rate
- 45 Hz to 30 kHz frequency response +/- 1dB
- 37 Hz low frequency extension @-4 dB
- Coherent phase response +/-20° from 150 Hz up
- Coherent time response across the audio spectrum
- High-performance vented design
- Built-in ARC room calibration
- X-MONITOR technology
- Remote control for X-MONITOR voices selection and measurement
- process control
- X-MONITOR macOS & Windows control software
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 459 mm/18.07” x 186 mm/7.32” x 289 mm/11.38”
The IK Multimedia iLoud Precision MTM is an active studio monitor with two 5” woofer and 1” twitter powered by custom-designed Class-D power amplifiers and truly unique DSP design.
The IK Multimedia iLoud Precision delivers an impressive audio performance often associated with speakers of much higher price brackets, and reproduces every finer details of your recordings.
The iLoud Precision MTM uses custom-designed Class-D amplifiers powering two 5” woofers made of featherlight coasted paper membranes. The included DSP offers Linear phase and time coherence to ensure ultra-flat frequency response with extended low end from between 45Hz to 30kHz.
Built-in room correction using the highly regarded ARC room correction technology provides a fully automated calibration system for easy tuning of the speakers to any environment. Furthermore, IK Multimedia’s X-Monitor Reference system modelling provides acoustic and voicing adjustments to mimic some highly revered speakers' frequency and phase response.
The iLoud Precision MTM has been designed with immersive setups and includes low and high-frequency controls for perfect integration in atmos setups.