At a glance
- Improve the sound of your existing amps and speakers
- Ideal for heavy guitar and bass cabinets and PA speakers
- Decouples your speakers from supporting surfaces
- Helps to minimize vibrational resonance into coupled surfaces and mic stands
- Multi-part construction dissipates energy that can cloud your sound
- Suction cup flange on top and bottom for secure mounting
- Small, round, and easy to position
- Pack includes 2 ISO-Puck 76 discs
The IsoAcoustics Iso-Puck 76 are a pair of highly discrete and low-profile speaker decoupler designed specifically for larger speakers up to 18kgs.
Each IsoAcoustics Iso-Puck 76 has a diameter of 3” and a height of 1.5” and is placed between your speakers and the floor or desk on which they stand. Upper and lower suction cups anchor the speakers on the surface while a sandwich of sophisticated polymers allows them to move independently thus minimising the amount of vibration passed from one to the other. This technology results in a significant reduction of smearing and colouration and translates in a tighter bass and more focused sound.
While the IsoPuck 76 is primarily designed for speakers, they also work wonders with amps and even heavy mic stands to decouple them from floors and other hard surfaces, resulting in a much tighter sound.
The IsoPuck 76 comes in a set of two pucks and you’ll require four for each speaker (a total of 8)