Digital Modelling Guitar Amplifier Head, 600 Watts, Class D Poweramp, Allows You To Create Digital Profiles Of Guitar Setups And Store Them For Later.
At a glance
- Lunchbox-sized guitar preamplifier can create profiles of any physical guitar amplifier
- Includes 200 amplifier profiles for you to start with
- Easy to profile your own amplifiers — all you need is a microphone and cable, guitar cables, and a combo amp or amp head and cabinet
- Built-in DI with direct output split for simultaneous recording of your dry guitar signal and the guitar amp profile
- Great-sounding collection of effects in addition to the amplifiers
- Automatic spillover lets your delay and reverb tails fade out naturally when you change presets
- Lock individual module settings when changing presets, keeping your current delay effects settings while changing amp profiles
- Effects loop for integrating hardware effects and stompboxes
This bundle includes the Kemper Profiler Head Black and Kemper Remote pedalboard.
The Kemper Profiler Head is a powerful and unique guitar amp designed to capture and emulate the sound of other amplifiers and effects with accurate gain and tone control.
The Kemper Profiler head works in your studio or on stage with a cabinet and comes with 200 factory presets to get you started. Furthermore you can get hundreds of additional profiles online thanks to the vibrant community of users. In addition to amps and cabinets, it also provides four slots for guitar pedals with stunning emulations of the best overdrive, compressors, reverbs delays and more. A master FX section adds further FX such as reverb and delays as well as two slots for additional stompboxes.
The Kemper Profiler Head also lets you capture your own amp collection. Simply place a microphone in front of your amp and your Profiler between your guitar and your amp and capture the impulses generated by the Kemper.
The Profiler head uses a 600 Watt Class D amplifier which has been carefully selected to provide the best performance. It can be connected to any speaker cabinet and be used as a traditional guitar head or connect directly to your mixer or PA system using its built-in Cabinet simulator.