Digital Modelling Guitar Amplifier Head, Rack Mountable, 600 Watts, Class D Poweramp.
At a glance
- Revolutionary profiling amp 'learns' the behaviour of valve amps
- Power amp section offers output power of 600 watts at 8 ohms and 300 watts at 16 ohms
- Can be plugged directly into a guitar speaker or stage monitor
- Direct outputs for studio recording
- Creates profiles of other amps by plugging into them, placing a microphone in front of them and profiling the results
- Includes classic tube amp profiles of British, Californian and German amps and Cabinets
- Connections for use in the studio and on stage (using an additional poweramp)
- Stomp Box profiling section for profiling stomp box effects
- A Master FX section includes reverbs, delays and modulations
- Controls for Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence and master Volume for using the full sonic spectrum of each amp profile and each gain sound at any volume
The Kemper Profiler PowerRack is a powered rack version of the critically-acclaimed Kemper Profiling Amp, offering the same great features but with a 600-watt power amp included.
While the original Kemper Profiling Amp was an incredible recording tool, the new Profiler PowerRack offers an all-in-one solution for stage and studio. The PowerRack can be integrated into a rack unit for space-saving and easy transportation.
The process of profiling an amplifier remains as simple as always, by simply placing a microphone in front of an amp and letting the Profiler do the rest. Separate profiles are taken of an amp's power amp stage and its speaker so that profiles can be mixed and matched to create custom amp and speaker configurations.
Now, with the inclusion of the new Kemper CabDriver mode, the PowerRack can be plugged directly into a guitar speaker cabinet or stage monitor. The new power amp section offers a completely transparent sound, ensuring that the amp profile in use is not coloured by the power amp - something that would most likely be the case if used with an external power amp or valve power amp.
The PowerRack offers 600 watts at 8 ohms and 300 watts at 16 ohms, enabling it to be used with anything between a 1x12" speaker and a 4x12" cabinet.