The Kii Audio BXT is a bass extension module transforming the Kii Three speakers into a floor-standing, full-range monitor with 16 additional drivers and 7000 Watts of power.
The Kii Audio BXT system extends the frequency response and SPL of the Kii Threes greatly while providing vanishingly low distortion. Using a line source concept with horizontal directivity control, the BXT has a cardioid polar pattern and boasts the same directivity technology of the Kii Three which greatly minimises the influence of the room. BXT systems can be used in small rooms with virtually no adverse effect.
Adding a BXT system to your existing Kii System is incredibly easy. Simply assemble the Kii Three onto the BXT system and the software will automatically detect its presence and adjust the software automatically
Kii Audio BXT Main Features:
- Transforms your Kii Threes into a Full-size floor standing DSP controlled monitor speaker system.
- 12 x 6.5” woofer, 1 x 5” midrange, 1 x 1” waveguided tweeter.
- Amplification: full custom class D, 250W per drive unit, arranged in 6 groups.
- Active Wave Focusing crossover filter
- Frequency response: 20Hz (-3dB) – 25kHz, flatness ± 0,5dB (*)
- Integrated tone control
- Phase response: selectable, linear phase or minimum latency
- Protection limiters
- Controlled Directivity: 4.8dB (54Hz - 1kHz, slowly rising thereafter)
- Size: 20x120x40cm, 8”x47”x16” (WxHxD)
- Weight: 51kg (112lbs)
- Inputs: Analogue, AES/EBU, KiiLink
- SPDIF, TOSLink, USB on Kii Control
- Selectable correction for free-standing, near wall or in corner (14 positions)
- Automatic Standby Mode