At a glance
- Semi modular analogue synthesizer
- 60% of the size of a 2600FS
- Includes multiple filter revisions
- USB MIDI Host, 5-pin MIDI DIN all onboard
- Captures all the sonic qualities of the 2600 in a more portable form factor
The ARP 2600M is a smaller, compact form factor of Alan R Pearlmans masterpiece design the 2600, containing all of the same circfuitry as the 2020 Korg ARP 2600 FS re-issue albeit in a smaller and more cost effective solution.
2600M captures all of the majesty and sonic qualities of the orginal 2600, with multiple filter revisions, analogue signal path, but a few modern mod cons, like USB MIDI host capabilities and much more.
3.5mm minijack connections and a 1 volt per octave standard means it can seamlessly integrate with other modular synth equipment, letting you greatly expand your sonic arsenal with a true 2600 system. One of synths legendary icons remade (smaller) for 2021.