At a glance
- Desktop module version of the critically acclaimed synthesizer
- Analog circuitry delivers classic warmth and grit to your sounds
- Digital multi-engine
- High quality digital effects with 32-bit DSP processing
- Fully customisable user defined parameters
- Joystick pitch control
- Polyphonic step sequencer for creating complex patterns
- Micro tuning
- Poly-chain support for use with other Minilogue XD series units
The Korg Minilogue XD Module is a desktop module version of the Minilogue XD next-gen polyphonic analogue synthesizer.
The Korg Minilogue XD module includes all the same features as the keyboard version including the stunning analogue circuitry that delivers its warm sound. With four-voice polyphony and in-depth modulation possibilities, the Minilogue XD module is a sound-designer’s dream and a stunning-sounding synthesizer for people making their first foray in analogue synthesis.
Instead of a keyboard, the Minilogue XD Module includes a 16-step sequencer to create complex sequences and performances on the fly. It also features Korg’s renowned Motion sequence that lets you record movements of four different knobs to create powerfully evolving sounds.
In addition to the analogue voices, the Minilogue XD includes high-quality internal effects with 32-bit floating point DSP. The DSP includes a noise generator, VPM oscillator, and user oscillators that can be downloaded from the internet. Furthermore, the Minilogue has a wealth of modulation effects, reverbs and delays that can be used simultaneously to create powerful sounds and rich textures.