At a glance
- Powerful monophonic Analogue synthesizer
- Fully programmable, with 100 program memories (80 sounds included, 20 user programs)
- Automatable 16-step buttons for creating complex sequences
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish with aluminium top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
- Sleek finish
The Korg Monologue is a monophonic analogue synthesizer based on the original Minilogue with added features suited towards monophonic applications.
The Korg Monologue includes micro-tuning capabilities developed in collaboration with legendary Richard D James (Aphex Twin) who was also instrumental in the creation of some of the preset voicings. It includes 80 preset sounds and 20 user-programmable memories.
The Monologue delivers the same analogue tone of the Minilogue adapted for monophonic use and includes a powerful drive section to enrich the sound of an already powerful sounding analogue synthesizer.
In addition, this portable analogue synthesizer includes a 16-step sequencer and motion sequence recording capabilities that open up a wide spectrum of possibilities for creating evolving patterns, arrangements, and complex rhythms. With a choice of real-time or step recording, it is possible to create sounds and arrangements on the fly, and create complex rhythms and sequence very easily.
The Monologue's portable design provides a 25-note slim-keyboard and can be powered using 6 AA batteries lasting up to eight hours for making music everywhere.