At a glance
- Professional level classic inspired instrument condenser microphones
- Ideal for capturing vibrant character and transients
- Intelligent features get you great recordings with ease
- Interchangeable cardioid and omnidirectional capsules
- 50 and 150Hz low-cut & 10 and 15kHz high-cut filters
- Ultra-low-noise USA JFET amplifier for superior solid-state sound
The Lauten Audio LA-120 is a pair of small-diaphragm condenser microphones with a choice between cardioid and omni capsules, independent High and Low cut filters and a JFET transistor with transformer balanced output.
The Lauten Audio LA-120 Pair is a versatile microphone designed to offer professional performance and are a great entry into professional-quality recordings. These small-diaphragm condenser microphones come with two 17mm pressure gradient capsules offering a choice of cardioid and omni polar patterns.
Independent low and high cut filters are provided each with a selection of two frequency points (Low: 50Hz, 150Hz, High: 10kHz, 15kHz). These filters allow solving problems in less than ideal recording situations, removing boominess or harsh tones.
The LA-120 also includes ultra-low-noise JFET amplifiers made in the US and balanced outputs. High-quality polypropylene capacitors and resistors are also employed to ensure the best performance. It ships in a wood-style box and comes with two hard mount clips, foam windscreens