At a glance
- Professional large-diaphragm FET studio condenser microphone
- Ideal for capturing vocals and instruments
- Ideal for creating vibrant modern vocals
- High-cut filter tames bright sources
- Low-cut filter removes room rumble and muddiness
- Ultra-low noise USA JFET amplifier for superior solid-state sound
- Includes spider shock mount
- Polypropylene capacitors & resistor
- Vintage-inspired transformer balanced output
The Lauten Audio LA-220 Is a versatile FET large-diaphragm condenser microphone designed to capture clean and tight recordings in the studio or in the home studio.
The Lauten Audio LA-220 captures easily vibrant and modern vocals and instruments with a rich full-bodied tone. low- and hi-cut filters also provide a flexible way to capture the right sound at the source. It uses only premium components often found in microphones that are more expensive.
The Lauten Audio LA-220 includes a spider-style shock mount to isolate the microphone from any unwanted vibration and get a clean recording in any environment.