Super high-fidelity digital to analogue to converter offering the highest performance in accuracy, transparency, musicality and dynamic range.
The Lavry Quintessence is a super high-fidelity digital to analogue to converter offering the highest performance in accuracy, transparency, musicality and dynamic range.
The Lavry Quintessence has two stereo XLR outputs (Main and Monitor) clocking at +18 and +24dBu respectively, and AES and S/PDIF inputs working at sample rates ranging from 44.1kHz and 192kHz.
Interfacing with the Quintessence is extremely easy with it intuitive push-button system and rotary knob to control the analogue the monitor volume output with a 1/4dB resolution over a 96dB range and fine calibration of 0.1dB steps over a 0.7dB range.
Inputs include two AES and one SPDIF inputs all working at standard sample rates from 44.1kHz and 192kHz. Switching between inputs recalls independent monitor volume settings from memory. Additional switches include Mono, Polarity Inversion.
Lavry Quintessence Main Features:
- Transparency and accuracy of a Lavry converter
- Three inputs (2) AES and (1) SPDIF
- Main & Monitor XLR outputs
- Output range setting for +18 and +24 dBu peak level for each output
- Balanced/unbalanced setting for each output
- Monitor output has #dB range
- Volume analog control with .25dB steps
- Volume setting memory for each input
- Output level calibration +/- 0.7dB adjustable in 0.1dB steps
- Mono function
- Polarity Inversion function
- Accepts 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz inputs
- Large rotary knob for Volume adjustment
- Large illuminated pushbuttons display function status