Real time all analogue phase sweep between zero and one hundred and eighty degrees... and everything in-between.
At a glance
- +4dB XLR balanced input and outputs.
- Internal super quality active transformer isolated line level direct box.
- Re-amp capability for bringing +4dB line level signal to guitar level.
- Buffered instrument level output for driving long guitar cable.
- Allows splitting between two instrument amps with transformer isolation and phase sweep.
- Rack mountable 4 IBPs fit in a1U 19" standard rack space.
- Extremely high quality construction. Made in the U.S.A.
Real-time all analogue phase sweep between zero and one hundred and eighty degrees... and everything in-between.
Allows mics to be placed where they sound best individually, compromising mic placement due to phase problems is not necessary when using the ibp.