16-channel mastering grade AD/DA converter with Hilo converter technology, new FGPA processors, 32-channel micro SD recording and playback
At a glance
- 16-channel Dante AD/DA conversion
- Complete redesign integrates Hilo Converter Technology (HCT) for analogue I/O to achieve significant improvements in transparency and reductions of both noise and distortion
- LSlot expansion slot for Thunderbolt, Dante, USB, ProTools|HD connectivity and more
- Configurable I/O - pre-amp, summing & AES3+ADAT modules to be released in 2017
- Up to 32-channels of real-time recording and playback via onboard micro SD card
- Two audiophile-grade headphone outputs
- 1 in/3 out Word clock I/O with Lynx exclusive second generation SynchroLock-2 sample clock technology
- Universal power supply
- Designed and built in the USA
The Lynx Aurora (n) 16 Dante is a 16-channel Dante mastering-grade A/D and D/A converter
The Lynx Aurora (n) 16 features a new range of AD/DA conversion based on the Hilo converter augmented by the latest FGPA technology to provide improved transparency, imaging and detail. Furthermore, additional cards will add further flexibility adding preamps, analogue summing and Digital I/O.
In addition, there is an onboard micro-SD recorder with up to 32 channels of direct recording and playback, two audiophile-grade headphone outputs and a new 1-in 3-out Word clock I/O.