2-in / 4-out analogue I/O module for the Lynx Aurora (N) AD/DA converter designed to offer superior transparency and excellent imaging and ruler-flat frequency response.
At a glance
- Lynx proprietary 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion
- Four electronically balanced outputs on TRS
- Output level adjustments in 0.5 dB increments up to +24 dBu
- Two electronically balanced inputs accept levels up to +24 dBu on TRS
- Fully-differential transparent design
- Line level performance identical to LM-AIO8E
- Anti-pop relays on outputs for silent power-ups and -downs
- Seamless integration with Aurora(n)’s mixing and routing engine
The Lynx LM-A24 is a 2-in / 4-out analogue I/O module for the Lynx Aurora (N) AD/DA converter designed to offer superior transparency and excellent imaging and ruler-flat frequency response.
The Lynx LM-A24 is the ideal complement to an existing Aurora (n) 8, 16 or 24, providing line-level audio over balanced ¼” TRS connectors. The two inputs can be set to +20dBu or 24dBu, offering improved compatibility with a wide range of professional equipment.
The four outputs can drive powered studio monitors and include a digitally-controlled analogue attenuator, providing precise level control, low distortion figures and high signal-to-noise ratio throughout the range. The output also includes monitor speaker protection thanks to output anti-pop relays.
All inputs and outputs levels as well as signal routing are controlled from the Aurora (N) front panel or through the Lynx NControl application on Windows and Mac.
The LM-A24 is easy to install and should be installed in the top position of module 1 for Pro Tools and Dante systems or below the LT-USB or LT-TB3.