The Maag Audio Magnum-K is a single channel compressor with two compression sections, a parallel two band EQ and soft limiter.
The Maag Audio Magnum-K can simultaneously make lower level sounds much bigger while controlling louder and dominant tones. It offers a transparent Input ATTN (attenuation) as well as input gain controls, Sidechain with external capabilities and a choice of Feedforward and Feedback modes. The second compressor (K Comp) offers a simple threshold control.
The parallel EQ section features two-band with low-mid peak and Maag’s renowned Air Band. The LMF offers a choice of 11 frequencies including the popular SUB mode of the EQ4.
Finally the Magnum-K has a soft limiter which will help control peaks and avoid unwanted clipping.
All controls are detented to allow for precise settings and easy recalls. The Magnum-K is extremely easy to use and will yield great results in no time at all reducing overall workflow time.
The PARALLEL EQ2 boosts the original source signal at focused frequencies and then blends it with the MAGNUM COMP and K COMP signals (pre SOFT LIMIT). This boosting/blending also acts as a focused make up gain.
Maag Audio Magnum-K Compressor Main Features:
- ‚Ä¢ Single channel compressor with parallel EQ
- ‚Ä¢ Two compression (Magnum and K compressors)
- ‚Ä¢ Parallel two band EQ with Air band and Sub
- ‚Ä¢ Soft limit to avoid unwanted peaks
- ‚Ä¢ Flexible Side-chain HPF and External Side-chain input
- ‚Ä¢ Two units can be linked together for stereo operation
- ‚Ä¢ All detented controls for easy recalls