At a glance
- Scalable / Networkable: Instant network integration and expand your network IO anytime.
- Studio / Mobile: Desktop compact size easy to carry on.
- Direct Monitoring of any DAW on the network running on Windows, macOS and Linux
- Direct RAVENNA/AES67 Sources monitoring: Easy selection of any RAVENNA or AES67 streams on the network from a list at the glimpse of the finger without the need for any dedicated routing tool
- Direct decoding of Ambisonic Sources: Ambisonic sources from 1st to 7th order are automatically decoded to the active monitor speaker set
- Mastering grade Preamp and Headphone Amp
- Sampling rate up to 192kHz (Pro edition)
- Cough Cut on every input
- State-of-the-art monitoring features (Bass management, Speaker alignment, Talkback, Down-mix, Crossfeed, etc.)
The Merging Technologies Anubis+ Monitor Premium is a compact audio interface, AD/DA converter and monitor controller packed with ground-breaking features such as 384kHz PCM and DSD256 sample rates, networked audio capabilities and powerful DSP technology.
The Merging Technologies Anubis+Monitor Premium boasts two mastering-grade Mic/Line preamps and two Line/Hi-Z inputs, as well as stereo Main outputs, two additional Line outputs and two mastering-grade headphone amps. The Anubis+Monitor Premium connects to your system via its ethernet, Powered by Ravenna, to offer instant network integration.
The Anubis+Monitor comes with all the functionalities required for superior monitoring thanks to its onboard DSP, touchscreen, and large knob to control every aspect of your monitoring. In addition, its networked audio capabilities allow for easy remote control from any tablet or web browser.
This compact-yet-powerful interface provides up to four monitors, four sources, or four cue mixes, all with ultra-low latency. Connected to a Hapi or Horus interface, the Anubis+Monitor can expand up to 8 monitors capable of 22.2, 128 Sources up to 22.2 and up to eight cues. It can also include up to 256 analogue I/Os, 256 MADI, AES3 and SPDIF I/Os and 256 AES67/RAVENNA and Pro Tools HD I/Os. Paired with either a Hapi, Horus or any other AES67/RAVENNA device (using ANEMAN), the Anubis becomes the monitor control for the entire system.