At a glance
- Scalable / Networkable: Instant network integration and expand your network IO anytime.
- Studio / Mobile: Desktop compact size easy to carry on.
- ST2022-7 Seamless Protection Switching
- Direct Monitoring of any DAW on the network running on Windows, macOS and Linux
- Direct RAVENNA/AES67 Sources monitoring: Easy selection of any RAVENNA or AES67 streams on the network from a list at the glimpse of the finger without the need for any dedicated routing tool
- Direct decoding of Ambisonic Sources: Ambisonic sources from 1st to 7th order are automatically decoded to the active monitor speaker set
- Mastering grade Preamp and Headphone Amp
- Sampling rate up to 192kHz (Pro edition)
- Cough Cut on every input
- State-of-the-art monitoring features (Bass management, Speaker alignment, Talkback, Down-mix, Crossfeed, etc.)
The Merging Technologies Anubis Pro SPS is a compact and ground-breaking audio interface, AD/DA interface and monitor controller with networked audio, powered by DSP technology and new Seamless Protection Switching.
The Merging Technologies Anubis Pro SPS includes the ST2022-7 class C and NMOS no-compromise standard to enable effective and affordable AoIP stream management. The NMOS protocol enables the Anubis Pro SPS to connect to an NMOS server and register there while receiving connection requests from network management for an NMOS server, such as VideoIPath.
The Merging Technologies Anubis Pro SPS features stereo main outputs, line outputs, two mastering-grade headphone outputs, two front-facing Line/Hi-Z inputs, and two mastering-grade Mic/Line preamps. The Anubis Pro SPS provides immediate network connection by ethernet-connecting to your DAW and utilising Merging's Ravenna technology.
The Anubis Pro is designed to provide superior monitoring functionalities thanks to its onboard DSP controlled by its touchscreen and large knob, giving users quick and flexible control of every monitoring aspect. Furthermore, the network audio capabilities ensure easy remote control from any table or web browser.
The built-in DSP of the Anubis Pro, controlled via its touchscreen and huge knob to give customers easy and flexible management of every aspect of their monitoring, is meant to deliver enhanced monitoring functionalities. The network audio capabilities allow for simple remote control from any table or web browser.
When used in conjunction with a Hapi, Horus, or any other AES67/RAVENNA device (using ANEMAN), the Anubis serves as the system's monitor control.