The Meris Audio Mercury7 is the first 500 series Algorithmic DSP reverb module using handcrafted algorithms developed in house.
The Meris Audio Mercury7 uses a superior 24-bit AD/DA conversion with 32-bit floating point DSP to produce truly unique and rich reverbs combined to a 100% analogue signal path. This 500-series reverb includes a range of controls ranging from intuitive to truly inspired. Two types of reverbs called Ultraplate and Cathedral are accessible via a push button that can also be used to access additional functions.
The Space Decay control adjusts the length of the reverb or the Predelay in ALT mode. An analogue Mix knob defines the amount of Dry and processed signal.
The Mercury 7 provides powerful modulation and an intra-tank Pitch Vector. An auto Swell function is also provided with control over the attack time for the envelope to swell. Lo Freq and Hi Freq controls provide Equalisation as well as other controls to change the nature of the reverb. Most controls offer secondary functions when the ALT button is on. Predelay, Pitch Vector Mix, Mod Speed, attack time, density and vibrato depth are all secondary functions available.
Several modules can be used together via a stereo or surround linkable with a dedicated link cable.
Meris Audio Mercury7 500 Series DSP Reverb Main Features:
- Handcrafted Algorithmic Reverbs
- Analog Mix & Dry Signal Path
- Intra-Tank Pitch Regeneration
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Variable Auto Swell Envelope
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Stereo and Surround Linkable
- Designed and Built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.