The Neumann KM184 A is a cardioid small diaphragm condenser microphone with upgraded components for improved performance over the classic KM100 series.
The Neumann KM184 A boasts a new passive capsule and the new KM A analogue output stage which use the latest in electronic components to deliver improved performance such as lower self-noise, wider dynamic range and high electromagnetic interference rejection.
The KK 184 is a detachable cardioid capsule similar to that of the original KM84 and offers a very even frequency response and provide no colouration over a wide pickup range.
Neumann KM184 A Main Features:
- Cardioid small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Successor to the the KM83/84
- Upgraded components for improved performance
- Includes KK 184 capsule and KM A analogue output stage
- Transformerless circuit
- Great for close miking strings, wind instruments, piano and more
- Great for XY or ORTF stereo pairs