Microphone output stage with P48 phantom power and a 10 dB pre-attenuation switch, allowing microphones to handle levels up to 152 dB, contingent on the capsule type. Both the analogue KM A and digital KM D output stages share the same dimensions, 22 mm in diameter and 93 mm in length, making all accessories compatible with both stages. Furthermore, an optional mechanical adapter, the AR 100 KA, can be provided to adapt KM 100 system microphone capsules (AK series) for use with the KM A and KM D output stages upon request.
At a glance
- KM A analog output stage with P48 phantom power
- 10 dB pre-attenuation switch for handling levels up to 152 dB (depending on capsule type)
- Identical dimensions for KM A and KM D output stages (22 mm diameter, 93 mm length)
- Compatibility of accessories with both output stages
- Optional mechanical adapter (AR 100 KA) available for adapting KM 100 system microphone capsules (AK series) to KM A and KM D output stages upon request.
The Neumann KM A Analogue output stage, equipped with P48 phantom power, features a built-in 10 dB pre-attenuation switch, enabling the microphones to handle up to 152 dB, depending on the capsule type.
The Neumann KM A analogue and KM D digital output stages share identical dimensions, with a diameter of 22 mm and a length of 93 mm. Consequently, all accessories are compatible with both output stages. A mechanical adapter, the AR 100 KA, is available upon request to use KM 100 system microphone capsules (AK series) with both the KM A and KM D output stages.