At a glance
- Eight channels of the legendary 1073
- Marinair Transformers
- Software Remote Control and Total Recall
- Remote control using a Mac/Intel computer and Neve Remote Control software
- Combo XLR/Jack input can be switched between Mic and electronically balanced Line
- Extensive Front and Rear Connections
- Switchable 48V Phantom power supply
- Digital I/O Option: USB interface with eight channels of A/D conversion or DANTE Audio-over-IP Applications
- Analogue and optional digital monitor path for latency-free monitor cue mix or standalone I/O interface operation.
The Neve 1073OPX gives you eight remote-controlled 1073 mic preamps with Marinair transformers in a 2U rack unit sporting flexible I/O connection and analogue/digital monitor path for easy integration in any Studio/Live/Broadcast environment and Total Recall.
The Neve 1073OPX delivers the legendary sound of the most desirable preamp with its sought-after tonal quality, warmth, low mid punch and subtle colouration. Each of the eight preamps can be remotely controlled via software and can be perfectly recalled thanks to Neve’s Total Recall feature. In addition to the Mic/Line inputs, each channel also provides DI inputs, which benefit from the transformer-coupled input stage.
The 1073OPX includes comprehensive connectivity with eight combos Jack/XLR connectors on the front, microphone and line inputs over DB25 as well as eight line output over DB25. An additional Monitor path includes dual input and output over XLR. A headphone output is included on the front letting you monitor each pair of channels individually or the monitor path.
The optional digital I/O card with 192kHz/ 24-bit mastering-grade A/D conversion allows the 1073OPX to be used as a primary Audio interface to any computer with a DAW. A Dante connector also provides Audio-over-IP applications as a Primary or Secondary Dante device.