At a glance
- Neve classic sound using Class A topology
- Console sizes: 10,16,24 or 32 channels
- Channel strip amp choice of 1073N, 1073 Classic and 1084 Classic
- Classic voltage mixing using 1272 balanced mixing topology
- 2x 500-series slots with Neve 2264ALB compressors, patchable or selectable across the Mix Bus
- Direct outputs on every channel selectable pre or post channel insert
- Simple Input to each channel doubles the mix inputs when mixing and also allows monitor and cue mixes
- 4x Auxes, 1x Stereo Cue, 1x Stereo Main Mix Bus
- Stereo and 5.1 monitor with passive 24 position gold plated monitor level control
- 3x Stereo & 1x 5.1 selectable loudspeaker output sets
- Comprehensive Solo system with destructive and safe/isolate modes
- 2x Stereo reverb returns with width, mono and balance controls & 2x mono DI to bus inputs
- Main Mix output insertion selectable pre or post fade with IMR (Insert Mix Return) parallel processing controls
- 25-way D-sub connectivity for easy installation into home or studio environments
- Optional side car stand on castors
The Neve BCM10/2 Mk2 is a high-quality small format console and an update to a classic 1969 BCM10. This small mixer can serve as the centrepiece to smaller studios or a side car for larger consoles.
The Neve BCM10/2 mk2 is a faithful recreation of the original concept. It comes with 1073N mic pre and EQ modules and a 1272 stereo mix bus. Designed in 1969, the BCM10 offered a unique approach to recording. It borrowed elements of the 45-series systems and provided the same performance in a transportable format. Recently these legendary consoles were sought after for their audio sophistication. Now they are available to every professional.
Modern appointments have been added however to fit modern workflow requirements. Direct outputs are now present on all recording channels as well as two inputs per channel. Four mono auxiliaries now grace the centre section as well as a mix bus insert. Two 500-Series slots are provided with 2264ALB compressors. The compressors are patchable to a specific channel or selectable on the Mix Buss. SLS and headphone outputs are also available and monitoring also includes stereo or 5.1 speaker monitors. Reverb returns and DI bus inputs, solo and talkback systems complete the new additions.
The Neve BCM10/2 delivers the legendary Neve sound in a convenient and flexible format. This console can be customised with 1073 Classic or 1084 preamps and comes in 10, 16, 24, or 32 channels.