H series dual ADSR and AD envelope generator module with looping capabilities for Buchla 200 format.
At a glance
- Analogue envelopes driven by a digital heart
- Normal and Inverted outputs for each envelope
- Max/Min mixed outputs with attenuated ENV2 lev
- Looping functions per envelope or from one to the other both ways and combined
- Manual Start/Stop buttons while in looping mode
- Envelope 2 offers up tp 10 repetitions before producing end trigger.
- Envelope 2 also sports an up to 6 second trigger delay that offsets it start.
- The delay can be set to be the same length or be randomised in time every new cycle.
- The outputs produce exponential curves at every stage of the envelope..
- The purple outputs provide inverted curves, the blue one normal ones.
- The BOTH outputs produce a MAX/MIN version .. see pictures
- The red outputs produce the end triggers at 3ms length.
- The h series modules require a h bracket to be mounted in a 1U space
The Northern Light Modular Model hDI Delayed Inveloper is an H series dual ADSR and AD envelope generator module with looping capabilities for Buchla 200 format.
The Northern Light Modular Model hDI Delayed Inveloper uses analogue envelopes powered by a digital brain and includes normal and inverted outputs for each envelope. The Delayed Inveloper also features a looping function for each envelope with start and end controls for manual starting and stopping the loop.
Env 2 adds 10 repetitions before the end of the trigger as well as an offset trigger delay of up to 6 seconds. The trigger delay can maintain the same timing or be randomised for every new cycle.
All CV outputs produce exponential curves with the blue producing “normal” curves and the purple ones producing inverted curves. The BOTH CV out delivers a Max/Min version. Red outputs produce the end triggers at a fixed 3ms length.
The H-Series is half the height of a 1U 200 Series module and requires an h bracket to be mounted in a 1U space. Two h modules can be mounted in a 1U space.