High-precision reference studio monitor with onboard DSP for designed to truly linear frequency response and time domain coherency.
The O.S Acoustics DB7 is a high-precision reference studio monitor designed to provide impressive frequency response and time domain coherency with onboard DSP.
The O.S Acoustics DB7 features ultra-rigid, high-fidelity drive units working in pistonic motion throughout the audible frequency range offering low distortion and harmonic purity. Each driver is powered by the best Class-D amplifier available, delivering unrivalled audio performance with huge dynamic range openness and articulation.
The onboard DSP module includes a selection of 8 presets ranging from critically flat to voiced response. Each of the preset offers a control for the FIR phase correction filter. Smaller rooms are also catered for with a small-room boundary correction which counteracts the low frequency build-ups.
Designed with an uncompromised approach, the DB7 is a true reference monitor useful for mixing mastering, broadcast, film or any application where critical frequency and time response is a must.
O.S Acoustics DB7 Main Features:
- Extremely linear frequency response
- Exceptional impulse time response
- Time-coherent FIR phase correction filter
- High fidelity, ceramic coated magnesium and aluminium drive units
- Powerful, ultra audiophile class-D amplification
- Low distortion
- Low crossover point for improved imaging
- Advanced DSP, dual-voiced with 8 presets
- FEM optimised, deep and heavily braced enclosure for extended low-frequency response
- Energy Star and ErP power saving compliant with Wake On Music
- Universal Mains with Power Factor Correction
- High quality 24-bit 96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- Individually calibrated and hand tested